|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Correction and Retraction|
|Abtracting and Indexing|
The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
- It is scientific and focused on the reviews of related problems in contemporary Islamic studies. Besides, it must be original and based on the research and contributive literature review for the development of Islamic studies.
- Articles should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- It consists of title, author’s name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content, and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 14 words.
- The author does not need to include an academic title.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half-space, A4 paper roughly 15 to 25 pages (see template)
- All submissions must include 75-150 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of the research paper should contain the title, purpose, method, and research finding. Meanwhile, the abstract of non-research paper includes title, purpose, and discussion.
- The paper will be reviewed and edited without changing any substantial contents
- Bibliographical reference must be noted in body note and bibliography according APA Style.
- Email automation is currently in trouble, so if the paper status is "archived", then the manuscript is rejected.